JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 11, 2018

DIVA Challenge 350 - Rimana


On DIVA this week it was challenge #350 and because it is February, the month of love, it was a heart string - according to your heart - and Rimana, a tangle bestowed on us by Nadine Roller. I took the heart string to heart and made more than just one heart and, while at it, made more than just one tile (subconsciously I must be looking for love??). Although there is some disguise I think the string and the tangle are well recognizable.


DIVA Challenge #350 with Patterns: Rimana, Tipple, Dublin, Flux, Printemps
Patterns: Rimana, Tipple, Dublin, Flux, Printemps
and Photoshop put a faint golden spell on the tile



DIVA Challenge #350 with Patterns: Rimana and some fillers
Patterns: Rimana and some fillers
Thanks Photoshop for dirtying the edges and corners!



I have cacti and recently one of them bloomed for the first time. Isn't this just an amazing flower??!!





Animal Happy Day

They say our pets do not appreciate us. Well, a) I believe they do and b) if they don't and act like spoiled little brats (some of them actually are), so be it! They are not sent to us to appreciate us, but for us to love them unconditionally!!!

My words for the month of love.

Having said the above, here a video showing animals that are very happy when we lent a helping hand.








8 comments:

  1. Yes Susie, the blooming of your cacti is wonderful. It's nice when you have the gift to enjoy the "small" things of life and I appreciate people who care about animals, you know that already. I admire Jane Goodall very much...
    About your marvellous entries, my favorite is the first one with completely different colours as usual.
    Again you have made gorgeous tangleations in a fantastic compositon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ria, for your wonderful comment on my post. That cactus flower is only about 1.2 cm in diameter. It is really small, but so fantastic I was over the moon when I discovered it!

      Delete
  2. I bet you tangle your cacti in your head. Wonderful hearts..... amazing art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks for commenting, Luv It probably stays there, too, since nothing special has been coming alight as of late.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous and so wonderfully original;-) I love the kissing Mookas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Michele, the kissing Mookas are kissing Rimanas. But I am so glad I was able to mask them as Mookas real well. 😉😉😉

      Delete
  4. Love the thanks from the animals!!! :) .Yeah nice tangles too....I have a short attention span....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...