JellyPages.com

Friday, August 18, 2017

IAST Challenge 208 - Happy 4th Birthday


Happy Birthday to yuuuuuuu! Happy Birthday to yuuuuuuuuuu! Happy Beeeeuuuu  eeuu..... (Oops, sorry, you don't want to hear this...my voice's a bit out of  shape).

Anyway, this is to It's a String Thing and its 4th Birthday! Congrats and many thanks to Adele, for giving birth to such a great idea, and if Adele can bear with us a bit longer, we'll have many more to enjoy.

IAST #208 is - of course - the candle challenge, now with 4 of them. I have to kindly ask for forgiveness, but somehow my candles all got a bit soft in their knees and they are about to melted off the tile. But I still got Knightsbridge in, Wud as well, Trella on top and bottom, and Copada... it's in flames.

Enjoy your birthday, IAST and Adele!

IAST Challenge #208 with Patterns: Trella, Wud, Knightsbridge, Copada
Patterns: Trella, Wud, Knightsbridge, Copada



And here for those who CAN sing: 5, 6, 7, 8





BTW - Thank you, Adele, for this amazing contributor wheel. Needless to say, I had to check whether you may have forgotten my name, but no, it is there! West of the middle, 9th row; or 10th row from the outside in. It didn't have the (Thailand) identifier, but I take just "Susie" anytime.




Animal Happy Day

Abandoned πŸ‘Ž, Found πŸ‘, and HomedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘








13 comments:

  1. Very original drawing of these 4 candles. Here, you have taken more "freedom" concerning the string but I love it, the form, the composition and the colours.
    (and I'm glad this pour pal is saved)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your very kind comment, Ria. But did you notice? The string is the same actually (up across into the flame, down across into the candle), but my line drawing lacks accuracy. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Call it age related. I only hope Adele will forgive me and not ban me from her pages. Cross fingers.

      Delete
  2. Strings are only a little help to guide you,it is never an obligation to follow them exactly? I looked a second time and I agree with you, now I see what you mean and therefore this tile become even more beautiful for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so glad you discovered the string, Ria. Thanks for checking back. And yes, same thing happened to me, this deformation of a string grows on you. XOXO

      Delete
  3. You did make something ELSE from this string! Love the way you treated it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much, Anita. Can you see the string though? Can you? It IS there! I swear!

      Delete
  4. what a totally fun, joyful tile! a celebration for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says Sunday, August 20, 2017 2.01am. Is that you on a sleepless night again or your time translated into mine? In any case, I am glad you like the party aspect of my tile. It remains to be seen what Adele writes in her little tidbits or whether my email to her got conveniently lost in space (for which I wouldn't blame ANYBODY AT ALL!!!).

      Delete
  5. Wonderful extravagant Susie candles with great charisma.
    This time I myself was to late with my E-Mail to Adele. I put the tiles on my blog but forgot to send the mail right in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you kind comment, Margarete. I know what you are talking about... and you had made TWO drawings...AND IT WAS A BIRTHDAY!!!! This is like missing the party! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Now, did I make you feel real (!!!) bad?

      Delete
    2. It's a pity that I was too late. My mother always said: ‘These are the things of life which no longer occur in death.’ Next time I'm faster, really!

      Delete
    3. Your mother is correct, but then I think we don't much care 'then' either way. Anyway, I set a reminder to remind you in a year's time. πŸ˜‰ ...if you are still around.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...