JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 25, 2017

IAST Challenge 189


I loved this week's It's a String Thing challenge, IAST #189. We were called to use the pattern patience, which I haven't done prior to this challenge. I instantly fell in love with it. Instead of hurrying up to get a tile done, I played around with it and almost missed the deadline to send it in. The two other patterns were aura-leah and CO2.

This is the tile I chose to send in.


Patterns: Patience, Aura-Leah, CO2



This is the tile I chose not to send in.


Patterns: Patience, Aura-Leah, CO2



Here just a few 'play-around and have fun with patience' samples.








Animal Help Line

This time I ask you kindly to take time to sign a petition concerning the slaughter of baby seals that is still going on in Canada. However, I have to warn you, there is some graphic material on the page. 

Thank you very much.






2 comments:

  1. these are all just wonderful! I love how much you played with Patience. I was so surprised to find that the horrific clubbing of baby seals is still a practice...so horrible! I thought they made it illegal decades ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi HeidiSue, thanks so much for your lovely comment on my tiles. It shows that I had a great time drawing patience, doesn't it. If not by the drawing quality then by the amount of patience I drew (my fingers can tell).
      Yes, a lot of animal neglect, abuse, torture, killing, experimenting... is going on so I thought I will use my website to help expose the bast****. Finding one who thinks alike is one more today than yesterday. Thanks HeidiSue.
      PS: I also love your Torsdag (love geometry) and played around with it as well. Will upload end of month in my March Miscellaneous page.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...