JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Helen's Journey A - Abeko


This is my take on Abeko a la Helen Williams' take on the alphabet letter A = Abeko. I should have followed her monotangle voyage starting with the first letter of the alphabet, but sometimes it takes a punch and a push to wake up. Hence, here my A - Abeko tile after the B - Buttercup tile (I know, I could have back-dated this post, but that would have been cheating).

I can hardly wait to find out what Helen chooses as her C pattern. In any case, I am patiently waiting on my starting blocks, ready for my Take On...

The idea of the color offset in the loop was one I had almost to the month 4 years ago, April 2013 (see images below). So I thought this might be a take on Abeko a la Helen's take on Abeko that I could apply here.



Helen's Journey A - Abeko
Patterns: Abeko


The string I applied is a string I often used in my doodle years pre-Zentangle. As in this one.





Here the samples of the color offset I remembered having done once before.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...